Saturday, May 04, 2013

Where Time Flew



So it's been a while.
Hell, it's been way more than a while.
I'm re-vamping my blog as best as I can. I'll try my best adding stuff fashion-wise.
Photography-wise, I still suck at it (then again..the lighting in my room sucks. Actually, it's just me).
I'll post more art though. In fact, I'm working on a project where I create people in my program as video game characters (there's only 20-something of us so that should work out fine and dandy).
Let's see.
I've completed first year. I want to do something involving game design.
I've worked at Sears. Still trying to find a job just sucks ass. I'm usually up for anything. Which reminds me, I've worked at a factory packaging tortillas.
Anywho, I've finally had the chance in my lifetime to purchase things online, including these massive Alice in Wonderland pillowcases which finally went up for sale about 2-3 weeks ago.
Friends-wise and love-wise. Ha, I wish.
For now, besides my That 70s Show and Doctor Who marathons, I'll try my best this time around to get back into the blogosphere. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment