Monday, May 06, 2013

/Want



So I never really create these, however, this is what I'd really like: the Kitty Dress, the Swan Shirt (blouse? I honestly never know what to call any type of top these days...) and the cosmo leggings that have been hyped God knows how many times on lookbook. The nails will be a feeble attempt on my part (= failure. I will post my attempt though soon enough!).
Hopefully I can own the other things one day...once I get a job especially (crossing fingers).
Tomorrow, I'm finally going out and doing something (wut), which is great because I've been lazing around (which I'm cool with..my mumzeh meanwhile isn't on the same page as me).

2 comments:

  1. that blouse is so cute! We can't wait to see how the nails turn out :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! It's awesome
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete