Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Stop Calling.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketBarilà. Most recent collection. {P.S. They're Canucks}. Love the dress and the one-piece.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Montreal-Based Arielle de Pinto {Nice Little Mermaid reference} S/S jewelry collection. The middle finger photo-op is quite the tantalizing.
Français seems so blasé...maybe it's the teacher?
My discount student card is having double discounts this Saturday. I can't wait. ;D

I have no clue what to do this coming March Break. Deuce. My sister is galavanting off to Italy and Greece, luck duck, while I will engross myself to The Joy Luck Club and re-runs of Seinfield.
O dear God. Please take me to downtown. {insert chorus of "Things will be great when you're..."}. Let me frollic on Queen Street and then the Eaton Centre [soley to go to Lush and Forever XXI].
I'll just pray next week will fast-forwards 500x.
Oh, yeah and I'm just craving a pair of these [esp. the 2nd pair]:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment