Saturday, February 20, 2010

Giving up the gun.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter '10. It feels so repetitive as a look through the gallery online. Blimey Oreilley.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As per F/W '09 Lookbook, Prada has impressed me yet again with their artistic layout of the photographs. Which reminds me, I need to have a peek @ Prada's {coffee table} book. I'll admit, it is a little late since they published this a while ago >.>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Noº 6's lookbook for Spring/Summer 2010. Love their dresses the most.
Anywho, things have gone a tad slow. Rodarte's F/W 2010 show {live} is deffs one of my favourites [sorry Wang].
Likewise, I can't wait for spring to arrive. And summer, sure, why not. Winter's tiring and reminds me of work.[blek] No more dark days ahead!
On the other hand, Vampire Weekend has recently released one of my fovourite songs from their album Contra "Giving up the Gun". A lot of notorious faces are spotted below:

3 comments:

  1. oh man. i love the last few pictures.

    gorgeous girl, gorgeous clothes.

    RRR !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this music video was so amazing,especially jake gyllenhal. im going to see vampire weekend when they are in toronto :)

    ReplyDelete