Saturday, March 28, 2009

Butter Fingers


Times slowly slips from my greased up hands. A slab of butter glides and plops into a puddle on the ocean floor. 
Where has time gone? It feels like a while since I've been here. Who knows what time it's been since I've been year. The lightyears and seconds, the minutes, and hours. Each crack marks a spot of each year I've grown, the chapped lips saying how far I've gone from such youth. 
After a month and some of my second semester everything feels so rushed. I must work hard, I have to. It's such a strong force that's set upon me, there almost seems to be no way to get out of that pull. 
Photography (the course and the club) is something I quite like. The club is all darkroom and manual cameras (which are pretty slick!) and the digital photography (photoshop and what-not, which is helpful too!) Now I want a Pentax and a DSLR though :P

No comments:

Post a Comment