Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Day 9 Till C-Day: Keeping Track



This is what happens when you forget to check your mail. X_x
I checked my mail during lunch and it turns out I've recieved 40590969 e-mails from Music Council. Luckily, everything is happening tomorrow and the day after that so I have time to get prepared =].
I can feel the heavy weight pulling me down, the voices inside my head nagging me, louder than usual. I need to stay, calm, collected, and most definitely organized.
Gah! So much do, time's a ticking. I can't
wait till the break, then I can relax...somewhat.
Stupid science! XC
First a practical exam next week, then a powerpoint due after the break >_>.
And soon, exams. At the end of Jan.
I wish I was back in elementary school, and take a vacation on any random date. Even adults can do that...sometimes.
I know one guy in my dad's workplace works 24/7 for a few months and then takes off to travel. He's single, but boy he must be living the life, experiencing the world. Ever since my dad told me this, I kept considering it. Become successful by doing something I
love, and travel the world.
There's so many things I want to do before the life comes to a close. It's strange how everything occurs right at the end. That's our climax. Right before the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment