Saturday, August 02, 2008

August Rush

iiiiiit's................

AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, August the 1st just past but so much has been happening since! I'm sure you Twilight readers know that Breaking Dawn is out now! I thought I could pre-order it but maybe I'll just borrow from a friend while I'm @ Prince Edward Island.

That reminds me...I'm going to PEI TOMORROW!!!!!!! It's going to be such a blast @ the East Coast...ooo I can't WAIT! Now all I have to do is finish packing my flip-flops and bikinis ;-)

Unfortunately, I must attend a wedding, not that it isn't a happy moment and all. But today's just not my day. My parents keep saying I always ask for stuff every time we're going shopping when it's me who purchases my own stuff with my money.
Then, my sister A makes it worse by taking my mascara claiming it's hers that MOMMY gave her. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A always gets what she wants without paying a single dime. While I, on the other hand, must bust her fucking ass to get what she wants.
Oh yeah, and another thing..

I was browsing through my friend J's facebook pics, when I just casually mentioned how her and her sister S always share clothes. My sister says "Oh yeah that's normal. But we're both different sizes..."
=|
I could've said worse things..but it doesn't even matter because I didn't say any of these things.
*SIGH* Great, my pink hoop earring that I was going to wear with my dress for the wedding BROKE. Note to self: never get earrings from ardène. At least not the hoop ones anyway.

Well, here's my to-do list so far:
  • Finish packing
  • Earn allowance from parents
  • Find another pair of earrings
  • Get Covergirl mascara...or maybe MAC..
Well, I'm done my ranting, and I should go prep up for today..and tomorrow.

-Marzbarz

No comments:

Post a Comment