Thursday, January 02, 2014

Topshop/Hudson's Bay Haul 2013

Hi all!

I've decided to post videos/host my YouTube channel again! I prefer blogging as I don't *have* to show my face all the time and still like a hot mess (hell I do in this video too ahahaha ..ogod) but practice makes perfect (I hope) and will shoot more videos on reviews/hauls.
I would like to post OOTDs here but the only thing I need now is a tripod of sorts (and time...which disappears the more I age..) but I'd like to be consistent if possible.
{on another note, shooting videos are a challenge if you've got little-to-none privacy and an extremely loud and boisterous family!}

3 comments:

  1. I like that floral top you bought!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haul videos are my favourite, thanks for posting!

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the clothes you got, they're all gorgeous! But the floral skull sweater is probably my favourite! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete