Friday, September 13, 2013

My Concept: The bigger, the better?

This is my very first post in terms of documentation. The following is some photos of the majority  set of key terms that I am going to use.




To some, this may be a bit excessive. But once I got rolling, I imagined a story involving truth, persecution, justice, finding love, searching for freedom, discovering a fantastical creature, and so on and so forth.

I have outlined the final list of cards in my sketchbook (which I will post soon) and sealed the physical copy in my wonderful unicorn envelope (Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of it).

By the weekend, my goal is to have a clear objective, a checklist that makes sure I included all the cards, and a plan of execution for my game, which includes the list of possible materials/locations etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment