Monday, January 26, 2009

Chasing my own Tail

Running like a crazy chicken is....exhausting...thrilling....anger-filling....and worth it.

My mom drove my sister and I for an hour and some to the ortho. Turns out that today tis' Chinese New Year (btw Happy Chinese New Year!(?)) so the place was closed. 
A useless drive so we drove all the way back and went to the optometrist to have my annual check-up. Minor change. 
Next was Applebee's with lunch specials and dessert shooters :P.
Went to Hakim to change my lens and frame. That store rips you off though, so we went to some small glasses store instead.
Purchased a new frame. Calvin Klein.
It's neither black nor grey, but black with some hazel/yellowish texture that apprently brings out my eyes. O_O
Busy, busy. >_>
Tomorrow, I can't wait. I'm going to see Frost//Nixon.  C=

No comments:

Post a Comment